Features & Benefits
- Provides hydration and nutrition to flowers without the need to re-cut stems.
- Eliminates steps, quick and easy; no cutting, less mess.
- Promotes a balanced formula to lower pH and increase speed of hydration.
- Is your best insurance policy that continued care happens at consumer level.
- Less handling of flowers means floral designs remain intact adding value perception
- Reduces stress and mechanical damage (due to less handling), limiting the chance for pathogens to be introduced into the flower.
- Appropriate for use with all flower and foliage types.
- Works best with flowers that are stored dry for less than two weeks.
- Proven to provide optimal longevity and quality in certain flower varieties.
- Enhances consumer experience.
- Remove foliage from the flower stem area which will be located below the solution level in the flower container.
- Re-cutting is optional with FloraLife® Express technology. If you choose to re-cut then cut flower stems with a clean, sharp knife or cutting tool, cutting 1 inch (3cm) off the bottom of the stems.
- Place flower stems in a clean container filled with FloraLife® Express Universal 300 mixed with the right amount of water. Add additional solution as needed.
DosingPackets are available for use to mix with 1 pint (0.5 liter) and/or 1 quart (1 liter) of water.
FloraLife® Express Universal 300 Packets
FloraLife® Express Universal 300 is a revolutionary floral product that allows fresh cut flowers to be fed and fully hydrated without having to re-cut stems before arranging in a vase or floral foam. This premium flower food is perfectly formulated with ingredients to keep flower bouquets and arrangements looking fresh, providing optimal longevity and quality. Appropriate for use with all flower types, FloraLife® Express Universal 300 encourages the flowers to properly start opening, showing vibrant colors. It promotes uptake for hydration and nutrition to help keep stems clear and free flowing for maximum enjoyment, resulting in enhanced consumer experience.
Every box oﬀers 30 to 40 diﬀerent educational messages on the ﬂower food packets, centered on three main themes: care and handling, ﬂower meaning and ﬂower fun facts. That is Flower Food for Thought®, Powered by FloraLife.