Features & Benefits
- Formulated with unique ingredients that enhance bulb performance with an optimal vase life versus standard flower food formulas.
- Prevents premature bent neck and stimulates water uptake. This bulb food solution works to reestablish the nutrient balance once the flower is harvested.
- Suitable for use in mixed or straight line bouquets containing bulbs and foliage greens.
- Make sure vase or flower container is clean prior to use.
- Remove foliage on stems which will be below the solution level in the container.
- Mix flower food according to label instructions for finished solution and pour into container.
- Re-cut flower stems with a clean, sharp knife or cutting tool, cutting 1 inch (3cm) off the bottom of the stems.
- Place flower stems in the container for store floral displays or to keep in the cooler until time for arranging. Add additional solution as needed.
DosingDissolve 1 scoop (40 grams) of FloraLife® Bulb Food Clear 300 per one gallon (4 liters) of water. For smaller quantities, use 1/4 scoop (10 grams) per one quart (1 liter) water.
FloraLife® Bulb Food Clear 300
Regular price $58.00
FloraLife® Bulb Food Clear 300 is a clear fresh flower food formulated to hydrate and nourish fresh cut bulb flowers for the maximum enjoyment of the customer. This product is specially formulated to work best on Tulip, Iris, Lily, Alstroemeria and Freesia. FloraLife® Bulb Food Clear 300 can be used with mixed bouquets and all flower varieties. For supermarkets, florists and consumers.