Features & Benefits
- Shines up foliage for longer enjoyment of green potted plants and cut foliage and flowers in arrangements.
- Lower cost than ready-to-use leaf shine pressurized can products.
- Keeps foliage clean longer, as there are no oily residues to attract dust.
- Reduces water evaporation of leaves.
- Provides a pleasant, natural scent; no offensive odor.
- Suitable for most foliage plants except those with fragile or hairy leaves, succulents, and ferns. Avoid applying on flower blooms and buds.
- Concentrated; must be diluted in water. The recommended dilutions are 1:10 or 1:15, depending upon the desired gloss level.
- Can be applied either by immersion, with a sponge, cloth, or sprayed. Cleans the foliage from dust (especially in the immersion process).
- No need to clean the foliage before the application or to rub it afterwards.
DosingThis is a concentrated product which needs to be mixed with water at the following rate: 1 part product to 10 parts water (1:10) or 1 part product to 15 parts water (1:15) depending on level of gloss desired. 1 gallon makes 15 or 20 gallons (60 or 80 L) of use solution.
Regular price $137.21
FloraLife® MaxShine is a water-based concentrate that adds shine to leaves for a clean and enhanced appearance. It is formulated for the cut foliage producers to use in their process to give the foliage a natural gloss. Can be used by the entire floral distribution chain, from growers to consumers.