Features & Benefits
- This product kills and inhibits the growth of microorganisms such as bacteria and fungi.
- Non-acid Disinfectant, Fungicide, and a Mildewstat.
- Will not leave grit or soap scum.
- Can be applied through automatic washing systems, immersion tanks, foaming apparatus, low pressure sprayers and floral processing equipment (anti-foaming agent may be needed). Can be added to water in underwater cutters to prevent the build up of bacteria.
- May be used as a general purpose antimicrobial detergent in florist shops, wholesale florist, bouquet makers, shippers, greenhouse packing areas and other commercial horticulture places for efficient cleaning and anti-microbial action against bacteria which cause plugging of stems, which reduces uptake of water of cut flowers.
- See label for detailed scenario use, storage and proper disposal directions.
- For heavily soiled areas, add 1.5 ounces per 5 gallons of water to disinfect hard non-porous surfaces.
- Apply use solution using a brush, sponge, cloth, mop, auto scrubber, mechanical spray device, hand pump, coarse pump, trigger spray device or by immersion to thoroughly wet surfaces.
- For sprayer applications, spray 6-8 inches from surface. Do not breathe spray. Rub with brush, cloth, or sponge. Treated surfaces must remain wet for a minimum of 10 minutes.
- Allow to air dry. Rinsing of floors is not necessary unless they are to be waxed or polished.
- Change cloth, sponge or towels frequently to avoid redeposition of soil. Prepare a fresh solution at least daily or when use solution becomes visibly dirty.
DosingThis is a concentrated product which needs to be mixed with water at different rates depending on the application. Check label.
FloraLife® MicroBLOC® Greenhouse Disinfectant
FloraLife® MicroBLOC® Greenhouse Disinfectant is an EPA-registered effective antimicrobial disinfectant designed for use by wholesale and retail florists, shippers, bouquet makers and growers. When used as directed, this product will disinfect hard, non-porous surfaces such as flower buckets, tools, floors and walls of coolers, design and packing benches, countertops and greenhouses.
EPA Registration #10324-94-32258
For larger size items, contact a FloraLife representative for information.