Features & Benefits
- Specifically formulated for the hydrangea crop.
- Provides optimal vase life and prevents premature and inconsistent wilting.
- Improves water uptake.
- Contains acidifiers to lower the pH of the water and enhance hydration.
- Maintains cleaner hydration solutions to reduce stem blockage.
- Effective at room temperature and in storage coolers.
- Reduces volume of water used after harvest, saving costs and increasing sustainability due to the ability to be used for hydration and transport.
- Prepares hydrangeas for dry shipment.
- Rehydrates hydrangeas after a period of dry storage or transportation.
- Helps reduce flower shrink.
- Compatible for use with end-of-stem hydration bags.
- Remove foliage from the flower stem area which will be located below the solution level in the flower container.
- Re-cut flower stems with a clean, sharp cutting tool, cutting at least 1 inch from the bottom of the stems.
- Place flower stems in a bucket solution of Hydrate Hydrangea for 1 - 2 hours at room temperature, or in a cooler overnight (approx. 34- 38° F).
- Continue to use Hydrate Hydrangea as a storage and transport solution. Alternatively, FloraLife® Express Clear 200 or FloraLife® Express Clear ULTRA 200 can be used as the next stage of hydration.
DosingThis is a concentrated product which needs to be mixed with water at the following rates: 1 part product to 200 parts of water (1:200) or 5ml/L or 0.5% diluted.
FloraLife® Hydrate Hydrangea
Floralife® Hydrate Hydrangea is specifically formulated to hydrate and condition hydrangeas after harvest and/or after a period of dry storage. This product increases flower quality throughout the supply chain and consistently results in better vase life performance. Floralife® Hydrate Hydrangea relies on new technology explicitly formulated for hydrangeas to enhance the flow of liquid through the flower stems that provides long- lasting hydration and prevents premature and unpredictable wilting.
For larger size items, contact a FloraLife representative for information.