Features & Benefits
- Provides a balanced formula to lower the pH and increase the speed of flower hydration.
- Provides the appropriate amount of nutrients to inhibit premature bud opening and bent neck in flowers.
- Helps in keeping the flower stem’s “plumbing” free flowing.
- Effective at room temperature and in storage coolers.
- Helps reduce flower shrink and customer credits or returns.
- Product is clear in all water types.
- Can be used with all flower varieties.
- Remove foliage from the flower stem which will be located below the solution level in the flower container.
- Re-cut flower stems with a clean, sharp cutting tool, cutting off 1 inch from the bottom of the stems.
- Place flower stems in a clean bucket of solution and keep them treated during transport or storage until it is time to prepare them for consumer sales. Add additional solution as needed. Change out bucket solution at least once per week and use clean buckets prior to filling with new solution.
- After treatment with FloraLife® Clear 200, use Floralife® Flower Food to aid in opening up the flower buds for a beautiful display.
DosingThis is a concentrated product which needs to be mixed with water at the following rates: 1 part product to 100 parts water (1:100) or 10ml/L or 1% diluted.
FloraLife® Clear 200
Regular price $0.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
FloraLife® Clear 200 storage and transport solution will keep cut flowers fresh and in ideal condition at this stage in the flower chain. Formulated to hydrate and provide the correct amounts of nutrients to inhibit premature bud opening or bent neck. Keeps stems clear and free flowing. For growers, shippers, bouquet makers, supermarkets, wholesalers, and retail Shop florists – all levels of the distribution channel.