Features & Benefits
- Provides hydration and nutrition to flowers without the need to re-cut stems.
- Eliminates steps, quick and easy; no cutting, less mess.
- Promotes a balanced formula to lower pH and increase speed of hydration.
- Frees up processing labor time to better service customers, leading to increased sales.
- Less handling of flowers means floral designs remain intact adding value perception.
- Reduces stress and mechanical damage (due to less handling), limiting the chance for pathogens to be introduced into the flower.
- Appropriate for use with all flower and foliage types.
- Works best with flowers that are stored dry for less than two weeks.
- Proven to provide optimal longevity and quality in certain flower varieties.
- Enhances consumer experience.
- Remove foliage from the flower stem area which will be located below the solution level in the flower container.
- Re-cutting is optional with FloraLife® Express technology. If you choose to re-cut then cut flower stems with a clean, sharp knife or cutting tool, cutting 1 inch (3cm) off the bottom of the stems.
- Place flower stems in a clean bucket with FloraLife® Express Universal 300 solution for store floral displays or to keep in the cooler until time for arranging. Add additional solution as needed.
- After treatment with FloraLife® Express Universal 300, make sure a packet of FloraLife® Express 300 flower food is provided to customers with their floral purchase. This is your best insurance policy that proper care and handling continues after the flowers leave your business. Flower food packets are available for use to mix with 1 pint (0.5 L) and 1 quart (1 L) volumes of water.
- Powder formula: Dissolve 10 grams per 1 quart (1 liter) of water.
- Liquid formula: Mix 0.5 ounce (16 ml) to 1 quart (1 liter) of water.
FloraLife® Express Universal 300
Liquid Concentrate & Powder
Regular price $0.00 Sale price
Shipping calculated at checkout.
FloraLife® Express Universal 300 is a revolutionary floral product that allows fresh cut flowers to be fed and fully hydrated without having to re-cut stems before arranging in a vase or floral foam. This premium flower food is perfectly formulated with ingredients to keep flower bouquets and arrangements looking fresh, providing optimal longevity and quality. Appropriate for use with all flower types, FloraLife® Express Universal 300 encourages the flowers to properly start opening, showing vibrant colors. It promotes uptake for hydration and nutrition to help keep stems clear and free flowing for maximum enjoyment, resulting in enhanced consumer experience.