Features & Benefits
- Ready-to-use solution, no mixing required.
- Helps reduce flower shrink.
- Ideal for all operations, saves space, time and labor.
- Aids in reducing bent neck and droopy stems.
- A must for roses, gerberas and field grown crops.
- Can be used on all flower varieties including pre-made cash and carry bouquets.
- Follow the instructions on the product label.
- Remove foliage that will be below the solution level in the container.
- Re-cut 1” (3 cm) the bottom of the stems with a clean knife or cutter.
- Place stems in about two inches of Quick Dip® instant hydrating treatment for approximately one second.
- Immediately place flowers in a Floralife® Fresh Flower Food solution.
- Discard used solution daily or if it becomes cloudy or contaminated with debris.
- Never pour used solution back into the original bottle.
DosingThis is a ready-to-use product. No mixing required.
FloraLife® Quick Dip 100
Regular price $8.79
FloraLife® Quick Dip instant hydrating treatment helps maximize solution uptake and keeps flower stems optimally hydrated.