Features & Benefits
- Provides a balanced formula to lower the pH and increase the speed of flower hydration.
- Provides the appropriate amount of nutrients to inhibit premature bud opening and bent neck in flowers.
- Helps in keeping the flower stems “plumbing” free flowing.
- Effective at room temperature and in storage coolers.
- Helps reduce flower scrap and customer credit adjustments.
- Can be used with all flower varieties.
- Remove foliage that will be below the solution level in the container.
- Re-cut 1” (3 cm) the bottom of the stems with a clean knife or cutter.
- Place flower stems in a clean bucket of solution and keep them treated during transport or storage until it is time to prepare them for consumer sales. Add additional solution as needed. Change bucket solution at least once per week and use clean buckets prior to filling with new solution.
- After treatment with FloraLife® 200, use FloraLife® Flower Food to aid in opening up the flower buds for a beautiful display.
DosingThis is a concentrated product which needs to be mixed with water at the following rates: 1 part product to 100 parts of water (1:100) or 10ml/L or 1% diluted. Dispense 2 tsps. of FloraLife® 200 storage and transport treatment per one quart (1 liter) of water.
Regular price $0.00
Formulated to hydrate and provide the correct amount of nutrients to inhibit premature bud opening or bent neck, FloraLife® 200 storage and transport solution keeps cut flowers fresh and in ideal condition at this stage in the flower chain. It keeps stems clear and free flowing. For growers, shippers, bouquet makers, wholesalers, supermarkets and florists.