Features & Benefits
• Vase and OASIS® floral foam solution for full flower development and optimum vase life.
• Enhances flower colors, keeping them more brilliant.
• Performs well in all water qualities and is an excellent choice for clear glass vase arrangements.
• Helps keep stems flowing freely, keeping flowers hydrated and nourished.
• Packaging recyclable in the paper waste stream.
• Packets are carbon neutral.
- Remove foliage from the flower stem area which will be located below the solution level in the vase.
- Re-cut 1 inch (3 cm) off bottom of stems with a clean, sharp knife or cutting tool.
- Place stems in a clean container filled with FloraLife Crystal Clear® and the right amount of water. Add additional solution as needed.
- Recycle empty packet in the paper waste stream.
For use to mix with 1 pint (0.5 liter) of water.
FloraLife Crystal Clear® Flower Food Recyclable Paper Packets
FloraLife Crystal Clear® Flower Food packets provide the perfect amount of nutrients to encourage fresh cut flowers to properly open, showing vibrant colors. A perfect last step before arranging your flowers in OASIS® floral foam or into a vase. It hydrates and nourishes the flowers for maximum enjoyment. FloraLife Crystal Clear® is an excellent choice for clear glass vase arrangements. Flower food is the best insurance policy for retailers because it ensures the optimum flower experience at the consumer’s home or as gifts.
As part of the FloraLife 2025 sustainability plan, we are committed to improving the packaging of our products. Over the coming years, we aim to remove millions of pieces of plastic from the industry. Hence our decision to offer the industry a recyclable paper range of flower food. Working with Carbon Footprint Ltd. we have made the packets carbon neutral, this means the net carbon emissions of the packets is zero. Read more about our sustainability journey on www.floralife.com/sustainability