Features & Benefits
- Vase and OASIS® floral foam solution for full flower development and optimum vase life.
- Enhances flower colors, keeping them more brilliant.
- Performs well in all water qualities and is an excellent choice for clear glass vase arrangements.
- Helps keep stems flowing freely, keeping flowers hydrated and nourished.
- Optimally concentrated for water, packaging and transport savings.
- Remove foliage from the flower stem area which will be located below the solution level in the flower container.
- Re-cut flower stems with a clean, sharp knife or cutting tool, cutting 1 inch (3cm) off the bottom of the stems.
- Place flower stems in a clean bucket with FloraLife Crystal Clear® ULTRA solution for store floral displays or to keep in the cooler until time for arranging. Add additional solution as needed.
- After treatment with FloraLife Crystal Clear® ULTRA, make sure a packet of flower food is provided to customers with their floral purchase to ensure proper care and handling continues after the flowers leave your business. Flower packets are available for use to mix with 1 pint (0.5 L) and 1 quart (1 L) volumes of water.
DosingThis is a concentrated product which needs to be mixed with water at the following rates: 1 part product to 100 parts of water (1:100) or 10ml/L or 1% diluted.
FloraLife Crystal Clear® ULTRA
This flower food treatment is part of the last stage of the postharvest care and handling prior to the end consumer’s purchase. FloraLife Crystal Clear® ULTRA liquid flower food encourages the flower to properly start opening, showing vibrant colors. A perfect last step before arranging your flowers in OASIS® floral foam or into a vase. It hydrates and nourishes the flowers for maximum enjoyment. Optimally concentrated product.