Features & Benefits
- Contains acidifiers to lower the pH of the water which facilitates hydration.
- Can be used on all flower types including mixed pre-made cash and carry bouquets.
- Effective at room temperature and in storage coolers.
- Prevents bent neck of flowers and wilting foliage.
- Clears stem blockage.
- Helps reduce flower shrink.
- Remove foliage from the flower stem area which will be located below the solution level in the flower container.
- Re-cut at least 1 inch off the bottom of the stems with a clean, sharp cutting tool.
- Place flower stems in a bucket solution of FloraLife Hydraflor® 100 for 1 - 2 hours at room temperature, or in a floral cooler overnight (approx. 34-38° F).
- After treatment with FloraLife Hydraflor® 100, use a 200 level storage and transport treatment, to provide nourishment to the flowers during refrigerated storage without stimulating the flower to fully open.
This is a concentrated product which needs to be mixed with water at the following rates.
- Injector System: 1 part product to 200 parts water (1:200) or 0.5% diluted. Dispense 5 ml of FloraLife Hydraflor® 100 hydrating treatment per one quart of water or 20 ml to 1 gallon (4 liters) of water.
- Mix 0.42 grams per 1/4 gallon of water (1 liter) or 1.6 grams per gallon (1 scoop).
FloraLife HydraFlor® 100
Liquid Concentrate & Powder
Use FloraLife Hydraflor® 100 hydrating treatment for all flower types to hydrate flowers after harvest and to rehydrate and condition flowers after a period of dry transport for increased quality and enhanced flower life. This solution improves the flow of liquids through the flower stems by clearing the water conducting pathways inside the flower stem.
For growers: Use in pre- and post- grading coolers for maximum water uptake.
For wholesalers and bouquet makers: Use as a pre-treatment to assure flowers are fully hydrated before placing in a holding solution or before transferring to florist shops and supermarkets where stressful shipping or storage at improper temperatures could occur.
For larger size items, contact a FloraLife representative for information.